Thursday, July 15, 2010

Inspiration 2.0

Since I'm on a roll here...

I've been a member at my gym for about a year now, and after losing 12 pounds, gaining back 10, losing 4, and gaining back 3 (yep, that's a net loss of just 3 pounds), I'm realizing I'm only wasting my own time and energy by being inconsistent. I finally get what people mean when they say they "have" to work out. It's not that they love it or that they have so much fun working out (ok, maybe some of you sickos do mean that). Instead, it's rush of accomplishment when you're good about going to the gym.

The downside of a long engagement is that you don't really feel the urgency to lose weight. But now that the wedding is creeping up on me (which means engagement photos and wedding photos), I feel some pressure to work for more results here. After working out the first 3 days of this week, I feel anxious about not being able to go the gym today. So I ordered this:



A combination of my girl-crush on Kim Kardashian and hoping for a little help in the process, I've also been testing these out.



The Extreme Burn is doing a pretty good job of giving me the boost I need to push through my workouts without making me feel crazy. I tried the Iso-Burn from the Burn & Cleanse set, but it made me throw up. (Don't take it on an empty stomach.)

As a way of keeping myself accountable and instill a healthy dose of shame into my lazy days, I'll report updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment