Life is moving pretty quickly for me these days, and it only looks like it will be getting busier. This means that I rarely have free nights where I'm not spending them catching up on one thing or another, whether it's laundry or cleaning or actual work-work.
I just realized the other day that the leaves are changing color already, and today's high is in the lower 60s! I brought my JACKET to work...The seasons are starting to change already and I feel like I'm moving at light speed and not moving anywhere at the same time. Being an all-or-nothing person, I'm worried that at some point, I'll just start doing everything badly or just give up. I need to rely on something other than coffee to get me through this busy time...
In lighter news, I'm having my handbag cleaned. Did you know Nordstrom does that? They actually send it out, but the Coach handbag I received for my birthday last year was my first one in a lighter color, and MAN was it getting gross. I'm looking forward to a happy reunion with it tomorrow. I wonder how many "good" handbags women usually have...this is mostly because I'm itching for a new one... new season new bag, no?

No comments:
Post a Comment