Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Pick-Me-Up




I've been in a pretty sour/gloomy mood lately, but ironically, the day we have gloomy and rainy weather, I'm feeling much better. So let's talk about things I'm loving lately, shall we? I recently bought a new perfume, thinking it was time to move on from the same scent I've used for nearly 6 years.

Love Chloe smells so so fab and it was being sold in an amazing gift set that came with a mini perfume, mini lotion, and a pink clutch! So how could I not? Such a sucker for marketing. Unfortunately, the hubby didn't really like it, and if my husband doesn't like how I smell...what's the point, right? So back to my original it is...Stella McCartney.


Love Eau de Parfum by Chloe
Retail: $100 (2.5 oz)



Stella Eau de Parfum by Stella McCartney
Retail: $92 (3.3 oz)





I kept the super cute clutch (below)...I'm such a delinquent for keeping the free gift. Rather than an "Aspire/Acquire" thing, it kind of feels like an "Aspire/Steal" thing...oh wells.


Speaking of Aspire/Acquire, I've been reading a lot of fashion blogs lately, and I'm learning a lot about fashion that I will never be able to afford. For example, a major theme in my purchases lately has been all things blush- or nude-colored. The Chloe clutch caught my eye for this reason. How much would I love to have a pair of these?


Rolando by Christian Louboutin
Retail: $695

I've just been lusting after these for a while now without a hope for ever actually acquiring them, but I found these nude Aldo pumps on sale in Hawaii.










Fawson Suede Pump by Aldo
Retail: $57
On sale for $18!


















Done and done. Although, I will say that the back heel part of the shoe comes up pretty high and they're not the easiest to walk in...alas, what we'll do for fashion.

My next purchase may have to be a handbag, because I've been drooling over different celebrities' Lanvin handbags, and I'm in love with the quilted look.


Photo by People.com
 


Happy Crinkled Leather Shoulder Bag by Lanvin
Retail: $1,995













Amalia Lambskin Shoulder Bag by Lanvin
Retail: $1,980
















Amalia Crocodile Shoulder Bag by Lanvin
Retail: $21,950

That's right...$21,950...Reese's choice was much more cost-effective. Anyways, here are a few options I might actually look into.








Leatherette Handbag by Forever21
Retail: $27.80
















Quilted Clutch by Forever21
Retail: $24.80
















Now that you know my shopping/wish list...it's time for some relaxation this weekend...and some shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment